Wednesday, August 26, 2020

Best Topics to Blog about in 2020

 


A writer's block is something that can happen even to the best of us. One day you are cruising along and the next, you feel as if you have hit a brick wall. What do you do should that happen to you? Well, obviously you need to find some inspiration. This is something that I am very well experienced with. One moment I have nothing to write about and the next, I can't seem to be able to get rid of all the topics that are floating around in my head. Anyway, the goal for this article is to give you some direction as far as finding new topics for your blog is concerned; 

Modify existing topics for various countries

This is something that I recently began to do on one of my blogs. I have an article there talking about the best internet company, say in South Africa. This article gets decent traffic. It then occurred to me that I should modify this article for all the countries in the world. So, in the end, I had a potential 195 articles to talk about. So, you see the drift. That worked very well because my site is international and not restricted to a particular country. As an example, I could write about how to change WiFi password Globe (Philippines) and how to change WiFi password PTCL (Pakistan). Related topics, but different.

Write on areas you are curious about

This is another trick that you can use to unlock the creative genius in you. Technology topics are great because everyone is doing technology these days. What I like to do is to write about things that I am curious about. As an example, I could be curious about how to check RAM Windows 10. I will then research that topic and write a short article about it for my own blog. So, I benefit from gaining knowledge and blogging. 

Go niche

I have previously written about niche websites on this site. This is something that you can do as a means of finding some inspiration. Niche sites are something like a site covering the best headphones for kids 2020. That's a bit too niche for some, but you can generalize to include all headphones. Anyway, being niche is great in that such content is easy to monetize.


No comments:

Post a Comment